Easy Stir Fry
We can all make friends with our veggies. Well, mine anyway hah!
This is a super quick and simply recipe that is packed with healthy fats, plant based protein and carbohydrates.
Perfect for the dinner table or the lunch box!
You guys have been requesting a lot of easy take away recipes for school/work/uni and this one is defiantly perfect for all scenarios!
Make in bulk and store in the fridge for the week! Add things like fish, chicken, egg or tofu as well and it will really pack a punch, leaving you feeling satisfied to get on with your day productively!
Enjoy my loves!
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1/2 of brown rice (you can use 90 sec brown rice to make this recipe easier)
- 1/2 cup of green peas
- Head of broccoli
- 2 carrots finely chopped
- Medium zucchini
- 3 tbs of coconut/olive oil
- 1/4 cup of Raw almonds
- Generous pinch of pink salt
- Chilli flakes
Cook your brown rice.
1. Put the brown rice with 1 cup of water together in a pot with a lid.
2. Set the heat to maximum, and bring the rice/water to a boil uncovered.
3. Turn the heat right down and let the rice sit in the covered pot for another 10minutes.
Finely dice your carrots, broccoli and zucchini.
Heat a pan on medium heat. Once hot add 2 tbs of oil of choice with your chopped carrot, broccoli, almonds, and zucchini. Stir.
After a couple of minutes add your brown rice, green peas, Salt, chilli flakes and another tablespoon of oil. Stir around for 5 minutes.
Take off heat, and enjoy!!