W h a t e v e r Wednesday // Workout & Recipe details
V I D E O - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMwj2viu9mw&feature=youtu.be
Just incase you wanted to know more I though I would write up some of the details from my gym workout and Ellen’s healthy school lunch box recipe!
Enjoy and don’t be shy to ask any questions.
- Trx commando push ups onto box x12
- Kettle bel moving swings x10 each side
- Half burpee plank jacks x15
- Dumbbell shoulder one armed fly’s x15 each side
- Row 350m
- 10 battle rope slams with 1 burpee x10
- Ab bike x40
- Leg raised cross overs x20
- Plank with alternating holds x1 minute (change every 10 seconds)
- Assisted chin ups x12
- Slam bag/ball x15
Ellen’s Easy Lunch hack
YOU WILL NEED:
- Slaw mix (cabbage, shredded vegetables)
- 1 tbs of good quality hummus
- 2 tbs of pine nuts
- 1/4 avocado
- 4 semi dried tomatoes
- 6 black olives
- Squeeze of lemon
- Optional: Roasted vegetables
Chop the semi-dried tomatoes and roasted vegetables.
Place everything into a bowl and mix together!
Pop into a take away container and your school/work lunch is good to go!